Join, or renew your membership in, the Libertarian Party!
As defined in the Libertarian Party of California bylaws, Bylaw 4, your membership in the Libertarian Party is defined as central committee membership.
The Benefits of Central Committee Membership:
- Vote on Party business at local meetings and the Libertarian Party of California state convention. Be a delegate to the state, county and, possibly, national conventions.
- Membership in the Libertarian Party of California, the state affiliate.
- Be eligible to hold Party office.
- Subscription to our newspaper, The Los Angeles Libertarian, , will keep you informed about the issues and local Libertarian meetings and events.
We’re Moving Forward! Your membership in the Libertarian Party, and membership dues, will:
- Recruit and field Libertarian candidates for public office.
- Recruit Libertarian registered voters.
- Recruit students and young people, who are the future of Liberty and the Libertarian Party.
- Promote liberty in the community through outreach booths, and public and media appearances of Libertarian Party activists and representatives.
- Do advertisements for liberty and the Libertarian Party through various media, as funds permit.
Requirements for membership:
The Libertarian Party is a very open, “democratic” organization. Decision making power is in the hands of anyone willing to:
- Pay $25 dues.
- Sign the following oath of office:“I hereby certify that I do not believe in nor advocate the initiation of the use of force to achieve political or social goals.”
Libertarians work to lower your taxes, keep our nation at peace, protect your individual rights, end the drug war, protect your right to keep and bear arms, reduce burdensome regulations, and protect your privacy rights. The Libertarian Party advocates for freedom of choice in education, health care and retirement, and for a stable monetary system and free-market economic system.
Please join us! These are exciting times. Together, with your help, Liberty will triumph in Los Angeles County, in California and in the U.S.A.!
To join the Party online, please start by completing the certification form above. Thank you very much for your membership!